FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(September 14, 2020) The American Horse Council is very excited to share plans for our 2020 AHC Conference and National Issues Forum October 26-28. As a special thank you for your ongoing support during these challenging and unprecedented times, we are offering AHC members a deep discount off the paid speaker’s portion of the conference.
- Monday and Tuesday’s AHC committee meetings are being offered for free, however you must register in order for us to send you the webinar access code.
- Using the member discount code, when you register for Wednesday’s sessions you will receive a 50% discount!! If you aren’t a member, consider joining and save yourself some significant money.
Once registered, be on the lookout for an email from eventbrite to confirm your registration, and then on Friday, October 23 we will send you an email with the ZOOM login link and instructions to grant you conference access. Be sure to check out the conference schedule so you can make a mental note of all the great sessions and offerings to attend.
Monday October 26th – Free and open to anyone to listen in- registration required
- 11:00 AM ET – Recreation Trails & Land Use Committee
- 1:00 PM ET – Racing Advisory Committee
- 3:00 PM ET – Health & Regulatory Committee
- 5:00 PM ET – Equine Welfare Committee
- 7:00 PM ET – Marketing Alliance – Time to Ride Program Update
Tuesday October 27- Free and open to anyone to listen in – registration required
- 11:00 AM ET – Shows & Competition Committee
- 1:00 PM ET – United Horse Coalition & Equine Welfare Data Collective; Guest Speakers: Retired Racehorse Project – Jen Roytz and Heart of Phoenix/Appalachian Trainer Face Off – Tinia Creamer
Wednesday October 28 – Paid registration required
- 11:00 AM ET – Legislative Update & Overview of AHC Initiatives
- 1:00 PM ET – Guest Speaker – Crisis Management – Davis Fuscus of Xenophon Strategies
- 2:00 PM ET – Guest Speakers – Dude Ranch Association members on outdoor riding destinations – Russell True of the White Stallion Ranch and Cheri Amos-Helmicki of the Bar Lazy J Guest Ranch
- 3:00 PM ET – Guest Speaker – Dr. Victoria Lac of the Herd Institute – Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- 5:00 PM ET – Awards Cocktail Party honoring Rolapp, Hickey and Van Ness Award Winners
If you have questions or need help, please contact us at [email protected]